Utah Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Playing game for the soul

+4
StaZ
Sephiroth
Skarmflames
TehWeirdDood
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Role Playing game for the soul - Page 4 Empty Re: A Role Playing game for the soul

Post by Tsuteto Thu May 19, 2011 2:10 am

With no more men finally interrupting his time, Tsuteto was able to resume his conversation with the bartender. Or, so he thought at least. Having his water returned to him, he pocketed it for the journey he knew he'd soon be on, and was about to re ask his questions, but was stopped. Two presences showed up, one familiar, the other not. He unknown one was far too off for the drakin to really care about, but the other was right their, entering in. With a glance from the corner of his eye, and a rehooding of himself, Tsuteto said, "I thank you bartender, but I would guess now would be a good time to take myself to the church house."
Tsuteto
Tsuteto
Tyro

Level : 1

Character sheet
Name: Tsuteto Dracman
Hit Points:
A Role Playing game for the soul - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Role Playing game for the soul - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Dragon Sword (Katana)

Back to top Go down

A Role Playing game for the soul - Page 4 Empty Re: A Role Playing game for the soul

Post by TehWeirdDood Thu May 19, 2011 10:42 am

Spoiler:
"Yeah, I suppose you would like that now, eh? It's too bad the price on your head is as tempting as it is."
Wait, what?
The barkeeper suddenly leaps out from behind the bar, quickly changing forms as he does so. Turns out the barkeeper was a weretiger! Oh noes!
He manages to knock
Tsuteto to the ground and begins clawing into him with... well, his claws.
"Bartiger" is ignoring Cyris and Ariel, not believing them to be a threat.

((So both Cyris and Ariel can fight, even though they have the same player. Just don't expect really good luck for them.))

Nowhere's warrior approaches Matz's unconscious body with a look of understanding. "Did your friends abandon you? How tragic." Not understanding that Matz was the source of Nowhere's confusion, the man hoists Matz onto his left (non-bladed) shoulder and walks off towards the bar. What a popular place!

((To be clear, I'm not going to be using this guy actively. He's just my (and Nowhere's) tool for moving the plot along, keeping people alive, whatever we need him to do. I'd rather not be a GMPC, so he stays out of the active party. Unless you brainwash him or something. Whatever. Also, I have a pic for him. I'll post whenever I have the motivation to.))
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Name: Todd Wedo Hire
Hit Points:
A Role Playing game for the soul - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Role Playing game for the soul - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Shoulder Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuteto Thu May 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Tsuteto should've guessed, but had gotten a little too lackadaisical in these types of settings, due to the often low level of fighters, or if they were more skilled, they were too drunk. Body slamming into the ground, a claw ripping into his right shoulder, Tsuteto brought up his leg, pushing the bar-tiger off of him, throwing his foe off of him, rolling back and standing up. The animal would flip over just fine, but only to see Tsuteto fully ready to fight. Wings unfolding entirely, they ripped his cloak off, sending it into two main shreds on his sides, smaller dust like pieces floating gently to the ground. His sword also was drawn in the backwards roll, which came to a ready as his foot slid gently along the ground, making his body turn to his opponent. With piercing eyes of jade, and a look that could kill by itself, Tsuteto spoke coldly, without emotion, without care, "Boy, you stand no chance." Anyone sane could feel the intent this time. A tangle with Tsuteto would involve one or the other: either being seriously injured for the rest of one's life, or coming out as a victor with a serious injury. After so many years though, the latter was not likely. "Attack if you dare," Tsuteto challenged. His blade was ready for a counter attack, to severe one, or both, of the bartiger's legs with the proper opportunity presented.
Tsuteto
Tsuteto
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z'zShy Thu May 19, 2011 4:23 pm

The sudden movement from Nowhere's warrior woke Matz up instantly. As soon as he realized where he was , he instantly jumped from the mysterious man's shoulder and darted to a nearby alley way. Matz then proceeded to climb up the wall of the alley, ending up on the roof of the bar. Lying on his stomach, Matz inched towards the edge of the roof, trying to catch a glimpse of the one who had just held him captive.
Z'zShy
Z'zShy
I wish I was a tree.

Level : 4

Character sheet
Name: Matz Habbyk
Hit Points:
Weapon: Gengu (Shortsword)

http://ugto.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Thu May 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Nowhere's warrior was surprised when Matz jumped up from his shoulder. "Woah, what the-?" He didn't act when the fellow ran off into the alleyway. "Hmph, guess he didn't need any help from me. Strange guy." He then proceeds to walk away from the alleyway Matz ran through and walked inside the bar, to see what was going on inside.
On a side note, Matz can easily hear the commotion inside the bar from the roof.

((I'm not acting for the bartiger yet, I'm gonna let Skarmflames get a chance to post. If he doesn't post within 24 hours from the bartiger's initial attack, then I'll go ahead and make the move.
Also, here are some pictures. First the guards I quickly drew (not the greatest of my drawings) and then there's Nowhere's warrior. I'm actually proud of how he came out, even if scanning proved the paper was all messy
A Role Playing game for the soul - Page 4 Klypto10A Role Playing game for the soul - Page 4 Todd10
Yeah, if you have a picture of your character(s), you should totally post it!))
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarmflames Thu May 19, 2011 8:18 pm

OOC)): Well excuse me for not having any computer classes to post in time =P

The spectacle was quite the site. Seeing the bartender transform like that. And the mysterious man relieving his true form. he managed to push the use-to-be bartender off his torso and back up to his feet. The two were both eye locked and ready for a fight. Cyris stepped forward, anger in his eyes ready to join when a hand stopped him. He looked to see that Ariel was the one who stopped him. "You don't want to get involved" she said pushing him back. She knew that would be the wrong idea. "He's a real risk taker all right. With such a high reward for his capture you'd think he would avoid the city." The situation was getting tense.
Skarmflames
Skarmflames
Pirate

Character sheet
Name: Cyris
Hit Points:
Weapon: Hunters Bow

https://www.youtube.com/skarmflames

Back to top Go down

Post by Z'zShy Thu May 19, 2011 8:48 pm

OOC)): I totally typed up a big long essay for this, but right when I was about to finish, my iPod died and I lost it all, so yeah... Im a bit mad about that... If this feels rushed, its cuz I dont wanna type up another 15 min story...

Matz watch his previous captor walk into the bar, and as the door opened, he couldn't help but hear the commotion going on inside. Interested in what was going on, Matz nimbly leapt from the roof and peaked through the bar window. At first, he had no idea what was going on due to all to fighting going on, but after further inspection, he noticed a familiar face. It was Cyris, the man that he met in the woods. At first, Matz thought about rushing in to help this friendly face in combat, but instead thought it best to take a few seconds to think over the situation first. After further evaluation, Matz thought it best to sit this one out, afterall, he had already jumped in to help Cyris against the slaverdavernavertaverclaverravershaverbaverfaverMcjaversaurus, and felt it best that Cyris should have a chance to fight his own battles and prove himself. If if turned out Cyris needed help, Matz could easily jump in and assist him, and this felt to be the best option, and the safest, at the moment for him.
Z'zShy
Z'zShy
I wish I was a tree.

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Thu May 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Spoiler:

The bartiger lets out a ferocious snarl before charging towards Tsuteto. As it approaches, it performs a feint towards Tsuteto's already-injured shoulder, but instead clawing at his left, near the waist with razor sharp claws! It certainly wouldn't hurt to call out for help from those two near the doorway...

Skarmflames wrote:OOC)): Well excuse me for not having any computer classes to post in time =P
((You're totally fine, Skarmflames. Just saying this is somewhat turn-based,
don't wanna skip out on some characters because their players weren't
online and all.))

Last edited by TehWeirdDood on Fri May 20, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z'zShy Thu May 19, 2011 9:04 pm

TehWeirdDood wrote:[b][color=olive]Nowhere's warrior was surprised when Matz jumped up from his shoulder. "Woah, what the-?" He didn't act when the fellow ran off into the alleyway. "Hmph, guess he didn't need any help from me. Strange guy." He then proceeds to walk away from the alleyway Matz ran through and walked inside the bar, to see what was going on inside.

Huh? I couldve swore he went inside silent
Z'zShy
Z'zShy
I wish I was a tree.

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Thu May 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Z'zShy wrote:
TehWeirdDood wrote:[b][color=olive]Nowhere's warrior was surprised when Matz jumped up from his shoulder. "Woah, what the-?" He didn't act when the fellow ran off into the alleyway. "Hmph, guess he didn't need any help from me. Strange guy." He then proceeds to walk away from the alleyway Matz ran through and walked inside the bar, to see what was going on inside.

Huh? I couldve swore he went inside silent
((That's very observant of you. Well done. Neutral ))

Last edited by TehWeirdDood on Fri May 20, 2011 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ninja edit for reputation! :D)
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuteto Thu May 19, 2011 11:50 pm

((OOC: Picture in my char sheet page))

Tsuteto went to step out of the way, but was a tad too slow. The claw caught his side, tearing fabric apart, and shedding blood on the floor. Tsuteto showed no sign of hindrance though, and instead readied himself once more. "I best be on the defensive and wait for the right opportunity," he thought. With a quick flick of his wrist, a slide outwards, and a "shlink" sound following that, his sword was sheathed once more. His hand hovered above his sword waiting for the next pounce. He had underestimated his foe, something he wasn't about to do again. At the next pounce, he would have his wings ready, to throw themselves forward with all their might, thus providing air resistance for the tiger to work through. Even if the bartender decided to create a point to cut through the air, it would prove his demise, for it would provide one trajectory, one pinpointed attack on his end, and thus provide one area that would need to be striked on Tsuteto's end. Straight for the bartender's jugular. Tsuteto was ready, with wings extended, stance on his back leg, and eyes focused on his one target.

Or, he could have a possible bypass and use the newcomer to his advantage. "Oy, why not the bounty on the young fellow over there?" Tsuteto nodded towards the door, thus referencing to Cyris. "As the bartender, I'm sure you remember his face on a wanted poster from Cyante. Less life threatening than me too, you know." With a small crack of his knuckles, Tsuteto continued on. "Besides, my bounty only raises due to not being captured for a long time. When was the last time you heard of me actually doing damage to anything or anyone?" If anything else, it'd at least get the bartiger to focus on him for a brief moment if he decided to attack the drakin. That would just be one more weakening point to Tsuteto's advantage.

((OOC: Edit was to add this OOC note: Tsuteto doesn't really ask for help ^^;; But he doesn't mind using help in his own way!))
Tsuteto
Tsuteto
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarmflames Fri May 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Cyris eyes widened. "Wait, what?" Cyris confused. "My bounty is in one city alone and it would only get you a small profit and put me in jail for a week" Cyris said defending himself. The bartender turned toward him.
Skarmflames
Skarmflames
Pirate

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Fri May 20, 2011 7:20 pm

The bartender isn't too worried about Cyris' possible bounty, he was only concerned about Tsuteto. The bartiger manages to assume a standing position, and morphs back into a humanoid shape. He's not quite human, but he can still speak and has claws. (The word 'furry' comes to your mind.) "Ha, nice try, drakin. I'm afraid any bounty he could possibly have doesn't compare to the treasure on your head! Now then... have I mentioned I know a spell or two?"
He knows a spell (or two)! The barfurry vocalizes some strange sounds while waving his hand in a circular motion. He suddenly seems to be trembling, then grows a foot! And another! Soon he is twice his original height! (He's 16 ft now, his were/furry/something form is 8 ft, his human form a regular 6ft). The bartiger speaks out. "I'll be nice. If you surrender now, I won't kill your little friends there!" As he says this, he motions towards Cyris, Ariel... and Nowhere's warrior (because he is apparently in the bar...).

((I would make some intimidation rolls or something, but I don't care. Y'all are brave today.))
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z'zShy Fri May 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Still not feeling a need to intervein, Matz continues to watch unnervingly through the window.
Z'zShy
Z'zShy
I wish I was a tree.

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Mon May 23, 2011 10:36 am

((Let's see, it's been about 3 days since anyone's posted. Z'z's the only one who really took a turn, everyone else gets a stupor of thought and action. Ees 'kay, this is the first time, so I'll let my guy be heroic for you.))
The bartender stops waiting for a response. "Not gonna accept my little offer? Have it your way, then!" He lifts his giant paw and slashes toward Tsuteto...
Before the attack can hit, Nowhere's warrior runs up to
Tsuteto and pushes him aside and to the ground. The warrior gets the reward of a set of claws tearing his back apart. "AGH! Hey, c'mon! You oughta try defending yourself!" The warrior is suffering from severe damage, btw. He doesn't attack, taking the turn to look over his wounds.
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarmflames Tue May 24, 2011 11:10 am

OOC)): I was sort of waiting for ts to move. Oh well let him be pushed down if you want i'll move then. And don't worry I'll probably split my characters up after this bar scene.

Seeing the mysterious man ran out from the side lines and take a hit for the criminal surprised Cyris and Ariel. Claws digging deep into his skin. "Damn, I didn't want to get involved but with idiotic people throwing their lives away I have no choice" said Ariel talking to herself and Cyris. She busted from the entrance of the bar and spoke the words "Gwalaμπουνία." As she sprinted across the wood floor her fists obtained a orange glow around them. She leaped over a bar stool and made her attack straight at the bartender.
Skarmflames
Skarmflames
Pirate

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Tue May 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Spoiler:
"Why did I just risk my life like that? I shouldn't even be involved in battle! M-my mission is to-" Todd had been thinking to himself, right hand against the slashes he recently acquired, when he had noticed the female at the entrance of the bar rush towards his general direction. He couldn't make sense of the strange words she encountered as she ran, but he was relieved to see her take action. "I mean, she couldn't be attacking me, could she? Just that beast..." Todd was prone to thinking to himself. Being a psion, he had a tendency to verbalize his thoughts. He was very relieved to find that the girl had jumped at the tiger, sparing him.
Taking this opportunity of relief, he looked down at the man he had just risked his life for. Why hadn't he defended himself? "Oh no... do you suffer from Chronic Comatose Disorder?!" Not waiting for an answer, Todd takes hold of
Tsuteto and uses some of his power to burst both of them quickly across the room, back toward the entrance. Todd then drops Tsuteto against the wall, and leaned against a window while trying to catch his breath, stop his blood from flowing freely, and getting rid of the headache he just created for himself.
Unknowingly to Todd, by resting against the window he rushed to, he was now entirely blocking Matz's view into the bar!
((Teehee, you have reason to move now, Z'z!))

The bartender wasn't fast enough to strike before Todd took Tsuteto and himself to safety. He also wasn't fast enough to turn around and notice Ariel fly right into his side, with a charged fist leading the way. "Graagh! You'll pay for that, human!" As he says this, he quickly throws his nearest set of claws at you for moderate damage, then uses the momentum of the swing to spin around and hit you with a backhanded paw! This does minimal damage, but the impact knocks you back into the barstool you just jumped, which causes you to stumble and hit your head on the ground for more minimal damage. It all adds up to be a severe attack! The bartender has a hearty laugh before turning his attention back to his biggest bounty, Tsuteto.
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarmflames Tue May 24, 2011 11:11 pm

"ARIEL!!!!" yelled Cyris anger flowing through his eyes. "You'll pay for that you nowhere's devil!" Cyris sprinted from the entrance just like Ariel. As he was running he grabbed a glass jug and threw it at the bartender. Still sprinting he slid to pick up Ariel and take safety on the other side.
Skarmflames
Skarmflames
Pirate

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuteto Thu May 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Tsuteto was waiting, relaxing, focusing solely on the bartender. Even when the bartender grew in size, Tsuteto showed no change of emotion. He merely stood, staring into the giant eyes of his foe. He saw the paw raise up, coming down at him, claws borne, ready to tear flesh apart. This was Tsuteto's chance. He just had to wait for the right moment, one small opportunity to prevent itself.

And it was blown. With Todd crashing into Tsuteto, the drakin's opportunity for a retaliation was washed away in the other warrior's blood. "What the-" Tsuteto began, but then was taken and moved to the wall. As the warrior let go of the half-man, Tsuteto glared at him, then said through seething teeth, "You know nothing of how to fight appropriately." Snapping jade green eyes back towards the bartender, two sets of eyes that only saw blood met. "I grow tired of your games boy," came the next words of Tsuteto's. With his eyes closing, it would seem he might've given up. But it was completely opposite of his attention. No, instead, he was bringing out more of his power. When his eyes opened next, gold had replaced the previous color. The eyes didn't show a hint of gentility, not like their jade counterpart. No, these were the eyes of someone who had killed, not for just years, but for hundreds of years.

"Do you not understand your situation?" came a dark voice from the lips of Tsuteto, his eyes fully open. His dragon half seemed to also be taking over other physical features of his body. Scales encroached up around his face, providing a better defense. No doubt it was happening under his clothing also. Hands shifted slightly, becoming deadly weapon themselves, just like the bartender's. The only difference? This wasn't magic enhancing Tsuteto's body. It was a different form, a more pure form of his race. While Tsuteto stood there, he spoke one more phrase, before his next action. "Your life became null and void when you set your heart on a foolish bounty." Tsuteto's eyes looked over to Cyris, almost saying that if Cyris wanted revenge, he'd have to follow Tsuteto's lead.

Looking back at the opponent, Tsuteto yelled out, wings extending fully, "Rrraaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!" The sound was deafening, it resembling directly that of a grand dragon's roar. Objects with loose grounding flung directly away from him. Todd instantly would find his weapon unsheathed and flung directly for the left arm of the bartender, the speed aiming to sink deep into the nerve. Tsuteto's blade followed directly in midair for the right calf of the bartender. As those weapons aimed to meet their mark, Tsuteto's claw would follow immediately, 16 feet in the air, to gouge out the eyes. It was up to any others to use that moment of distraction the bartender was in to strike where they would.

((OOC: Sorry, been playing KHII and Castlevania: SotN XD

And lol, forgot that Cyris threw something))
Tsuteto
Tsuteto
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Fri May 27, 2011 1:50 am

Spoiler:
Todd had no idea he had ruined Tsuteto's attack plan. Hearing Tsuteto's remarks on his fighting prowess, Todd stated that "If it wasn't for my actions, you could be dead! And why don't you-" Todd stopped when he realized Tsuteto returned his focus to the bartender. "Hmm, maybe a bit of mental communication would force his attention..." He closed his eyes and raised his arm to point towards Tsuteto's head. A quick second later, and... "Hey, maybe you didn't notice, but I was talking to y-" Todd was interrupted when he found Tsuteto (suddenly in a more draconic form... Todd was so concentrated, he couldn't hear anything!" was grabbing at his shoulder blade. "Wh-what the hell is going on?!?" Lacking proper time to actually get the blade loose, Tsuteto tossed the blade at the bartender anyway, taking Todd with it. As he (unwillingly) flies toward the monster, Todd tries positioning his body in such a way that the shoulder blade will dig into the beast's fur. This wouldn't happen, unfortunately. Cyris' glass jug hit Todd in the face, shattering. The impact changed Todd's air direction just enough for him to accidentally kick Tsuteto's blade out of the air, clattering against the ground. Todd crashes against the ground near the blade, and just lies there for a bit... bleeding... thinking about how he keeps screwing things up. Unfortunately for Tsuteto, Todd is in enough pain for a faint screeching noise to be heard through the (probably unwanted) mindlink...

The bartender was impressed with
Tsuteto's change in attitude. "So you've got a beastly side too, eh? Well let's see which is better: Crouching Tiger or Hidden Dragon!" The bartender readies for your attack...
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuteto Fri May 27, 2011 3:09 am

Tsuteto was right in the bartender's face, ready to strike, hands in the air. It was perfect, despite the other portions of the attack having failed. "Live in darkness," came the demonic like voice, and it seemed, in an instant, Tsuteto would have this battle turned around. But... something was wrong. His body... it was seemingly paralyzed. Looking around with just his eyes, he knew why. Draconic Poison Mist. "Damn!" Tsuteto yelled, noticing the guards starting to pump some of it into the establishment. It seemed like the bartender would take this opportunity to claim his reward. As a mighty hand reached to grab Tsuteto, he instantly dropped from the sky, not due to inability to fly, but due to reversion. Jade green eyes showed again, and a more human form was in place. The mist wasn't a problem for Tsuteto in his natural state, but it would mean this battle would be a bad situation for him.

Looking up at the foe for another time, Tsuteto smirked. "Sorry to crash and run, but you know how it is in bars!" Jumping back, Tsuteto knelt down and picked up Todd. Aware of the mental communication, the drakin spoke to the warrior, "You've proved only trouble, but I'm not about to leave you to die." Flinging him over his shoulder, Tsuteto turned tail and booked it, crashing right through the nearest window. Only problem? Matz was on the other side of that window.

((OOC: I can also force interaction with people too XD))
Tsuteto
Tsuteto
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z'zShy Fri May 27, 2011 8:24 am

Matz looks around for something to view the fight with, and he notices, on his direct left, another window identical to the first. Matz walked up to the second window and looked in. The fights were a bit further from his view now, but it would do. Suddenly, Tsuteto came crashing through the window he had just moved away from and darted off. Suprised, Matz watched him sprint away, but soon looked back to see how Cyris was doing.
Z'zShy
Z'zShy
I wish I was a tree.

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarmflames Fri May 27, 2011 9:27 am

The drakin left leaving shards of glass on the floor. The bartender was surprised at Tsuteto's retreat. With that he then turned to the only people left in the bar Cyris and Ariel. Ariel was faint in Cyris's arms from the loss of blood. Cyris didn't know what to do. But he then noticed that their was a mysterious fog in the room. He thought to him self "I could use this as camoflauge and get out of here." With his hunter skills he quietly crept to the back of the bar where the mist was thick, and then crepped along the side of the wall toward the entrance. He watched his own steps, trying to avoid noise. The bartender was quiet.
Skarmflames
Skarmflames
Pirate

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Fri May 27, 2011 10:29 am

Spoiler:
The bartender wasn't expecting Tsuteto to turn tail and leave, not after his attempts at intimidation (which, to be honest, shook him a bit). "Damn, lost prey. Ah well. I guess I'll just deal with these two-" As he turned to where he last saw Cyris and Ariel, the two disappeared. "What? Cowards! All of you!" He spends a fair amount of time looking for them, but eventually gives up. "Rrgh, they must have escaped while I wasn't looking. Can't chase after them, the guards around here are surprisingly competent... fine. I'll have to play dead with all these drunkards (who weren't actually dead), pretend I don't know anything..." The bartender shifts back into a human form, jumps behind the counter, and falls over, unaware that Cyris and Ariel haven't actually left the building.

Todd had thought those would be his last moments in this life, lying at the feet of the giant tiger.
"Probably gonna be crushed, probably gonna be crushed... isn't that what giants like doing? Crushing people under their giant feet? Oh boy..." Fortunately for Todd, Tsuteto had come to save him, and soon they were outside the bar. Todd felt he should thank his savior. "Th-thank you for saving me... My name's Todd Hire. Or just Todd, I guess. S-sorry for what a fool I had been back there..." Todd thought to himself. Maybe it would be better to get on his good side? He tried connecting their minds, with a touch of happiness and forgiveness... but nothing happened.
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarmflames Fri May 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Cyris continued creeping alongside the wall. He then made a jump for it and went through the same window that Tsuteto escaped from. He landed on the cobble floor of the streets Ariel still in his arms. He then sprinted toward the group of people around the after fire not noticing Matz on the other window.
Skarmflames
Skarmflames
Pirate

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next