Utah Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Playing game for the soul

+4
StaZ
Sephiroth
Skarmflames
TehWeirdDood
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Role Playing game for the soul - Page 5 Empty Re: A Role Playing game for the soul

Post by Z'zShy Fri May 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Hearing footsteps coming from the other window, Matz looked back, realizing it was Cyris. With no other person of whom he new still inside the bar, Matz decided to follow him. Just before leaving however, Matz took one last glance through the window, but as he couldn't see anything due to all of the smoke which had by now filled the entire bar, he turned away without any second thoughts.
Z'zShy
Z'zShy
I wish I was a tree.

Level : 4

Character sheet
Name: Matz Habbyk
Hit Points:
A Role Playing game for the soul - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Role Playing game for the soul - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Gengu (Shortsword)

http://ugto.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

A Role Playing game for the soul - Page 5 Empty Re: A Role Playing game for the soul

Post by Tsuteto Sat May 28, 2011 1:19 am

"You're not the first moron to have gotten in the way," Tsuteto muttered beneath his breath. Even with jade green eyes, his voice could still sound devilish, and it certainly was towards Todd. "Find yourself a healer, I've got business to take care of." Grabbing the hilt of his sword, he started to walk off. The most important thing for him right now was to stay alert, keeping eyes open for anything around him, until he could find the right moment to fly towards the Cave of Lost Souls.
Tsuteto
Tsuteto
Tyro

Level : 1

Character sheet
Name: Tsuteto Dracman
Hit Points:
A Role Playing game for the soul - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Role Playing game for the soul - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Dragon Sword (Katana)

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Sat May 28, 2011 2:59 am

"Wait!" Todd wasn't quite ready to let Tsuteto leave yet. After all, Todd remembered he was summoned here by Nowhere to uncover the source of some mysterious power, and Tsuteto proved to be a strong warrior with unclear intentions. It would be in Todd's best interests to keep him nearby...
"Um, don't you need healing too? Well, not as much as me, I guess, but come on! And you haven't even told me your name! And, er, I have no where to go, really. I could, erm, help you? With whatever it is you would even do after this, I guess. Y'know, assuming you were doing something. Er... oh! A-and what about those two in the bar with us? Shouldn't we thank them for helping? Well, besides that glass mug in the face. Man, my face still hurts..."
Todd isn't the greatest with words, and is sounding pretty desperate to keep Tsuteto around...

The courage needed to stand up and help comrades in need has been proven. Cyris, Tsuteto, Ariel, and Todd have each obtained one (1) TWD Appeal! Not Matz, though. Silly battle avoider.
TWD Appeal is an invisible and weightless object implanted into a character's soul that allows them to potentially change fate's course when used. It is a very valuable resource for the few that know of its existence.

Spoiler:
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Name: Todd Wedo Hire
Hit Points:
Weapon: Shoulder Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarmflames Sun May 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Passing through the people Cyris managed his way through the crowd with out harming Ariel. He run through the streets looking for and inn or a doctor. After a couple quick minutes he found a house with a sign out front that read "Medical Care." Cyris ran through the door. Inside was a desk that had assortment of papers on it, there were a couple of chairs on the side on the wood floor. And a book case on the other side. There was a Nord sitting at the desk writing at a fast pace. He looked aged and had wrinkles and bumps all across his face. He took notice to Cyris's sudden intrusion and looked up still leaving pen to paper. "Yes, what can do for you" he said. He put the pen down, clasped his hands together and bringging his attention toward Ariel. Cyris was still catching his breath from the sprint and had a hard time replying. "This girl is hurt" the Nord said as he stood from his chair. "Let me take a look" he walked over to them with a stump in his walk indicating his age. "Ew, she gone and got herself injured pretty bad hasn't she" he looked at Cyris. "Yes, please can you help her?" Cyris managed to slip out from under his deep breathing. "I'll see what I can do." The Nord extended his arms and took Ariel from his hands and started his walk toward a door that was placed at the back of the room. Cyris was surprised that he could carry Ariel for someone his age but was glad that she was in care. After the Nord disappeared into the back room Cyris managed to catch his breath and calm down. Thou still worried he walked to one of the chairs and sat down. He then slumpped now reliazing he's exosted from all of what happened so far. He hasn't had proper sleep in a long time. Cyris closed his eyes and in a few minutes was fast asleep.
Skarmflames
Skarmflames
Pirate

Character sheet
Name: Cyris
Hit Points:
Weapon: Hunters Bow

https://www.youtube.com/skarmflames

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuteto Mon May 30, 2011 3:12 am

Tsuteto stopped in his tracks. He was getting rather bugged by this Todd fellow, but Todd did raise one point that was to be taken. "It's Tsuteto," he said, head barely turning back to look over his shoulder at Todd. There, point accomplished. Tsuteto would spare the warrior of his berating comments, instead focus on playing a bit nicer. He saw Cyris making his way to a place with Ariel, which Tsuteto could only assume was a place of healing given the girl's condition. Looking back at Todd, Tsuteto thought to himself, "Only way right now." Walking over to the acquaintance, Tsuteto moved with his plan of action. "You know, if you're serious about taggi- By the gods LOOK!" He pointed behind Todd, despite nothing being there. Waiting for Todd to turn around and look behind, planning on it given Todd's jittery attitude, Tsuteto grabbed a piece of wood lying by, proceeding to swiftly bring it horizontally to Todd's head, to knock the guy out. Even if Todd didn't look away, the speed would still probably catch the man off guard, thus providing the connection of wood to skull. Hopefully.
Tsuteto
Tsuteto
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Mon May 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Spoiler:

Hearing Tsuteto's exclamation left Todd a mite bit confused. "What are you talking about? I can't hear anyth-" Maybe he couldn't hear anything, but he certainly felt the wood smash against his head. Then he felt the gravel of the ground up against his entire body! Then he couldn't feel anything... or see anything...
Todd is unconscious.
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarmflames Mon May 30, 2011 10:42 pm

OOC)): A nord is a half human half elf sort of person. It tells about them in Oblivion series. But I chose that race because I knew they were great with magic.
Skarmflames
Skarmflames
Pirate

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Mon May 30, 2011 11:05 pm

((Well go ahead and take a turn, then. But do you wanna control your nord for now? I'll just kill him off later))
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву Tue May 31, 2011 9:58 pm

I wanna join... as CF... (did not read entire thread and probably wont.)

Last edited by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву on Tue May 31, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moar)
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Level : 2

Character sheet
Name: Captain Falcon's gun
Hit Points:
Weapon: Captain Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Tue May 31, 2011 10:21 pm

((Eh, you only really need to know some of the recent stuff that has happened. You could probably get away with reading from about half-way down page 7.
Oh, and CF as in Captain Falcon? I don't really let non-original characters live very long... I give them a chance to make an impact on the world, but then they have a tendency to die. For example, read this post, then read my own post right after that one. If you make an original character, I'll gladly let you join!))
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву Tue May 31, 2011 10:30 pm

k im his gun.
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Tue May 31, 2011 10:36 pm

((Should be awesome. X)
Go ahead and introduce yourself somehow, or let someone else post.))
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву Tue May 31, 2011 10:45 pm

a glint of shimmering light flew past todd as he was knocked unconcious by a troll wielding the legendary HRC bat... the troll was immediately fried by a massive surge of electricity as captain falcons gun made captain falcons knee lunge forward deep into the chest of the beast
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:04 am

((Todd was already unconscious, but that's not too important. So to get you up to speed... you should be right next to Tsuteto, since he's the one who knocked Todd out. Nearby are some shops, notably a clinic. And... I'll still probably kill off CF, so use his corpse as a weapon, use yourself, whatever. Just a fair warning...))
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:55 pm

((This RP has apparently come to a stall, but if anyone picks it up again, just know I'm gonna be gone for the weekend, then (hopefully) I'll be busy with friends for E3 directly after that. So take care of yerselves if that's the case.))
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuteto Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:13 pm

((OOC: Well, right now it seems to be just between Skarm, you, and me. A little bit of GKirbz right now too, but until Skarm does something, it's a thought for me as to, "Why bother?" #1 problem of internet RPs: Lack of activity.))
Tsuteto
Tsuteto
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:48 pm

((Very true, Ts. Skarm's in my neighborhood IRL, so I'll have to beat him up until he posts. I'll get a chance after the weekend, since he's a guy I'll be watching E3 with if everything goes well.))
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:00 pm

-shoots the thread then kirb stomps its face in-
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:41 pm

The thread suffers major damage! TehWeirdDood uses the weekend to fix it.
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarmflames Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:54 am

OOC)): fine fine i'll go, I was waiting for z'z to make a move but i guess he fell on the streets in another coma or something =3 But i'm taking control of the Nord person right now just so I can make progress while you gone.

"Excuse me" a voice called from close by. "Sir wake up." Cyris's eyes slowly opened to a candle light wit a blur right in front of him. "Come on now" the voice came again. The image sharpened to revel the Nord from earlier. "What?" Cyris said in a drowse. The Nord stood up and stepped back "Sir you need to go home for now." Cyris sat up in his chair looked around now realizing where he was again. "How long have I been out?" Cyris said. "You have been asleep for a couple hours and now it's late" The Nord replied stepping to his desk to pick up some papers. Cyris suddenly jumped out of his chair and exclaimed "Wait, where's Ariel?" The Nord continued his collection of paper and turned toward him. "She will be fine. All she needs is some rest" the Nord said all packed up. Cyris was relieved to hear those words. "Come back tomorrow and she'll be as fresh as a Nowhere's rose" he said opening the door. He gestured toward Cyris to exit. He did as such and was now was on the exterior of the clinic. The Nord followed him and shut the door behind him and locked it. "I'll be seeing you later" the Nord said walking down the street. Cyris nodded and soon the Nord disappeared behind a corner. Cyris still a little groggy from that long nap decided to walk back to the town's square.
Skarmflames
Skarmflames
Pirate

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:56 am

Spoiler:
The streets seemed to be at a standstill... The townspeople had all left, the lights seemed dim, and the air became much more chilly. Anyone outside would clearly feel a numbing sensation. Matz would recognize this sensation, from right before he was afflicted with the Chronic Chromatose Condition. Common sense says anyone still outside would be unconscious soon.
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingExpert Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:26 am

I browsed through this video on YouTube for Starhawk that is all set to release in 2012. If you are a great fan of Starhawk games, then you will like it.. It features sci-fi with the attitude of the old west.

GamingExpert

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarmflames Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:46 pm

AND THEN I SMASHED THAT PEACH!!!
Skarmflames
Skarmflames
Pirate

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5