Utah Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!!

+11
~Final~
TehWeirdDood
Yaz
StaZ
deathbysuarez
Tsuteto
Rockmix
Marz
Skarmflames
Sephiroth
Z'zShy
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!!

Post by ~Final~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:04 am

@Z'zgashi: Dry Bones. =P

Lightweight character that gets knocked around by pretty much everyone else = fail. Whatever, I can deal with that. Once he gets up to first place, it is pretty easy to stay there.
~Final~
~Final~
Top Karter

Level : 2

Back to top Go down

Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!!

Post by Z'zShy Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:42 am

Dry Bones is good, he is the top of mid tier and has the best mini turbo in the entire game.
Z'zShy
Z'zShy
I wish I was a tree.

Level : 4

Character sheet
Name: Matz Habbyk
Hit Points:
Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Gengu (Shortsword)

http://ugto.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:33 pm

CHAINMAILLEKID wrote:
Rockmix wrote:
I think we should have something else to do when we are waiting for our matches.
That's why RJ's tourny's were so hip, with that pool and all.
It was just tricky getting in without him noticing, we were lucky he never found out.

Most people didn't think I even came to those, but the truth is, I was in the pool the whole time.

I lol'd.

wtf people still say hip in that context? it seems like hip is out of style like these days people shud be usin it to describe lameness like damn dude you're so hip now its ridiculous who the hell thinks hip is cool these days?
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Character sheet
Name: Captain Falcon's gun
Hit Points:
Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Captain Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAINMAILLEKID Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:54 pm

мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву wrote:
CHAINMAILLEKID wrote:
Rockmix wrote:
I think we should have something else to do when we are waiting for our matches.
That's why RJ's tourny's were so hip, with that pool and all.
It was just tricky getting in without him noticing, we were lucky he never found out.

Most people didn't think I even came to those, but the truth is, I was in the pool the whole time.

I lol'd.

wtf people still say hip in that context? it seems like hip is out of style like these days people shud be usin it to describe lameness like damn dude you're so hip now its ridiculous who the hell thinks hip is cool these days?
I'm a longboarder, I can say hip.
Surf culture dude.
CHAINMAILLEKID
CHAINMAILLEKID
Rookie

Level : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:20 pm

cool surfer bro.
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 pm

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/562882 <--- zzgashi related.
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z'zShy Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:57 am

мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву wrote:http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/562882 <--- zzgashi related.

lol, did not see that coming

Also, brackets added, kinda slow there, sorry >.>
Z'zShy
Z'zShy
I wish I was a tree.

Character sheet
Name: Matz Habbyk
Hit Points:
Weapon: Gengu (Shortsword)

http://ugto.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by deathbysuarez Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Dead much?
Anyone smash today
deathbysuarez
deathbysuarez
Amateur

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Weapon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephiroth Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:40 pm

I tried calling you, but you never answered!
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Level : 1

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Weapon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4