Utah Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!!

+11
~Final~
TehWeirdDood
Yaz
StaZ
deathbysuarez
Tsuteto
Rockmix
Marz
Skarmflames
Sephiroth
Z'zShy
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!!

Post by Marz Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:32 am

deathbysuarez wrote:All this hate on melee
Get good
You might find out that brawl sucks and melee is the jam

I used to play melee back in the day bro. I might go pick it up for like 10 bucks at gamestop and practice for like a couple hours and then rape you.

Seph- Yea I got it the other day. I suck though and GC controller is pretty bad for 2d fighters:(

ZZ- Oh yea i'll bring that too haha

Also:

$10 gas
$3 doubles
$5 singles
$4 venue

Goddamn.

Marz
Tyro

Level : 2

Back to top Go down

Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!!

Post by deathbysuarez Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:46 am

@mars
its cause im and adult that i can ignore what you said if it wasn't for that last comment
you say you can rape me in melee
lets see this in a money match
deathbysuarez
deathbysuarez
Amateur

Level : 4

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marz Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:53 am

It's like 22 bucks for me to go up there and enter events man.

And I might not even win any money back because it seems we're getting a good turnout.

if I do good in dubs i'll MM you though.

Marz
Tyro

Back to top Go down

Post by deathbysuarez Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:00 am

its not even about the money anymore
since you have no faith in yo melee skillz
we'll wager something else
deathbysuarez
deathbysuarez
Amateur

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Smash Haven Monthly 3 - Feb 19 - NOW WITH MARIO KART & TATSY!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marz Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:03 am

I win you suck my dick.

I lose you get to hold my balls.

Either way you win.

Marz
Tyro

Back to top Go down

Post by deathbysuarez Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:14 am

damn ugay?

i think that job belongs to chris

whoever loses has to go up to some random bitch
and ask to feel her up
deathbysuarez
deathbysuarez
Amateur

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Weapon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marz Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:16 am

deathbysuarez wrote:

whoever loses has to go up to some random bitch
and ask to feel her up

LOL. I do this on the regular though.

Marz
Tyro

Back to top Go down

Post by deathbysuarez Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:17 am

either way we both win right?
this melee match has got hype
deathbysuarez
deathbysuarez
Amateur

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Weapon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaz Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:04 pm

there's no such thing as hype between two random ass scrubs <_<
Yaz
Yaz
Top Brawl & Melee Smasher

Level : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Marz Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Hey F u Yaz your only not-scrubby in Utah. Everywhere else you don't even enter Melee. Why? Cuz you know your scrubby.

Marz
Tyro

Back to top Go down

Post by deathbysuarez Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:30 pm

true story
deathbysuarez
deathbysuarez
Amateur

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Weapon:

Back to top Go down

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:29 am

deathbysuarez wrote:your stories are the coolest ever
btw Rj hates modz bro

i dont hate mods, just the ones that give a fuck bout things that which fucks shud not be given about.
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Character sheet
Name: Captain Falcon's gun
Hit Points:
Weapon: Captain Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Z'zShy Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:23 am

Results added in the OP.

And do you hate me gkirbs? :p
Z'zShy
Z'zShy
I wish I was a tree.

Character sheet
Name: Matz Habbyk
Hit Points:
Weapon: Gengu (Shortsword)

http://ugto.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAINMAILLEKID Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:32 pm

I think we should NOT do two tourneys at once next time, I'm pretty sure I had like an hour and a half between one of my matches.

Also, for the agenda, I think we should do:
Brawl Singles,
Brawl Doubles,
Melee Doubles,
Melee Singles,
and ONE other game, and just have a different game in the spot every month.

If we do both the brawls together, get all the tourny setups on brawl, and just power through that. then switch all at once, and only once to melee.
Then we do all the melee together.

Then we'd also have both the doubles together too.
So doubles partners wouldn't have to sit through anything in order to play both doubles, and people there just for melee or just for brawl wouldn't be just sitting around either.
Having people just sitting around is a real drag when the venue is this small.

And I don't think we can deal with more than one more game at the tourny w/o doing too many things at once.
I think yesterday, there was definitely more going on than could be managed with the resources we have. We need to keep in mind the size of our venue, and the fact that we only have at most 6 setups before we go planning to do 12 different events, and inviting other states.
CHAINMAILLEKID
CHAINMAILLEKID
Rookie

Level : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Z'zShy Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:55 pm

I agree I was hella busy the whole time during singles o_o

I still think we could do tatsy though, the only reason we didn't was because my wii was the only one with everything unlocked in both Mario Kart AND Tatsy, so we could only do one game.
Z'zShy
Z'zShy
I wish I was a tree.

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAINMAILLEKID Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Oh, and is there enough money earned to afford spending money on things like... TV's bigger than 13" that don't have issues with color bleeding and other such fun things? :U

I bet I could finds some CRTs for dang cheap, or for free if we had somewhere to keep them. I know the DI has some occasionally.
There will definitely be old CRT's on the street this spring.

If anybody wants to a TV that they can bring to tourneys, tell me what you want and how much you're willing to pay, and I'll see if I can find one.
There's about 100 CRT's posted on KSL every day, so...
CHAINMAILLEKID
CHAINMAILLEKID
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Final~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:15 pm

You have Brawl doubles listed twice. I think you need to change the second one to singles. =P

I really wish I could have entered the Mario Kart tournament. How good was the peach player who took first?
~Final~
~Final~
Top Karter

Back to top Go down

Post by XDDD Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Mach bike is broken
XDDD
XDDD
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Z'zShy Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:36 pm

CHAINMAILLEKID wrote:Oh, and is there enough money earned to afford spending money on things like... TV's bigger than 13" that don't have issues with color bleeding and other such fun things? :U

I bet I could finds some CRTs for dang cheap, or for free if we had somewhere to keep them. I know the DI has some occasionally.

If anybody wants to a TV that they can bring to tourneys, tell me what you want and how much you're willing to pay, and I'll see if I can find one.

Well, I don't make any money, in fact, I lost some. The only ones who do are the ones who place in the tournies.

~Final~ wrote:You have Brawl doubles listed twice. I think you need to change the second one to singles. =P

I really wish I could have entered the Mario Kart tournament. How good was the peach player who took first?

Shes way good, she beat me 39-53 in the finals.

XDDD wrote:Mach bike is broken

Everyone in top 4 used it. Except StaZ who used the Flame Runner lol.
Z'zShy
Z'zShy
I wish I was a tree.

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:28 pm

I lent out my phone's charger cord right before the tourney, and I didn't get it back... Who knows who has it?
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Name: Todd Wedo Hire
Hit Points:
Weapon: Shoulder Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAINMAILLEKID Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Z'zgashi wrote:
CHAINMAILLEKID wrote:Oh, and is there enough money earned to afford spending money on things like... TV's bigger than 13" that don't have issues with color bleeding and other such fun things? :U

Well, I don't make any money, in fact, I lost some. The only ones who do are the ones who place in the tournies.
Sounds like you need to charge a higher venue fee, or do a house cut for the winnings.
you should at least be compensated for your time if we're being compensated for bringing TV's and Wii's and stuff.

And it would be nice to be able to build up some sort of financial resource to help further the scene.
Maybe in the spring we should do a Combination Tourney/Carwash :p

CHAINMAILLEKID
CHAINMAILLEKID
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Final~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:28 am

I feel really out of place in MKWii as someone who plays a lightweight character and uses the magikruiser in races...
~Final~
~Final~
Top Karter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockmix Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 am

TehWeirdDood wrote:I lent out my phone's charger cord right before the tourney, and I didn't get it back... Who knows who has it?

I saw one by the door next to one of the surge protectors.
I'm willing to buy a few TVs, but its going have to be during May or the end of April.
I think we should have something else to do when we are waiting for our matches.
Rockmix
Rockmix
Rockmix

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAINMAILLEKID Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:09 am

Rockmix wrote:
I think we should have something else to do when we are waiting for our matches.
That's why RJ's tourny's were so hip, with that pool and all.
It was just tricky getting in without him noticing, we were lucky he never found out.

Most people didn't think I even came to those, but the truth is, I was in the pool the whole time.
CHAINMAILLEKID
CHAINMAILLEKID
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Z'zShy Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:26 am

@Final: who do you use?

@Chain: My compensation was free entry to brawl singles and doubs lol
Z'zShy
Z'zShy
I wish I was a tree.

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next