Utah Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When do you first listen to music every day?

+4
Rockmix
deathbysuarez
TehWeirdDood
Rattler5150
8 posters

Go down

When do you first listen to music every day? Empty When do you first listen to music every day?

Post by Rattler5150 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:44 am

For me it would be in the morning when I wake up. When I shower, I play my music at full blast and then also when I’m changing.

Rattler5150

Level : 1

Back to top Go down

When do you first listen to music every day? Empty Re: When do you first listen to music every day?

Post by TehWeirdDood Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:33 am

I... actually haven't -just- listened to music for a while now. I enjoy the music that plays during my games, but I haven't really used my iPod for a while now...
If it counts, I listen to last.fm whenever I decide to play Minecraft, since I don't care much for its default music.
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Name: Todd Wedo Hire
Hit Points:
When do you first listen to music every day? Left_bar_bleue10/10When do you first listen to music every day? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Shoulder Blade

Back to top Go down

When do you first listen to music every day? Empty Re: When do you first listen to music every day?

Post by deathbysuarez Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:23 am

Dude really u don't listen to that much music
You dint know of a day to remember? Owl city? Bring me the horizon?
TehwierdDood ur one wierd dude
deathbysuarez
deathbysuarez
Amateur

Level : 4

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
When do you first listen to music every day? Left_bar_bleue10/10When do you first listen to music every day? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockmix Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:35 am

Same as rat except in the shower
Rockmix
Rockmix
Rockmix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephiroth Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:50 am

I occasionally play music when I'm on my computer. I'm not much of a music lover.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Weapon:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:40 am

Yep, I'm strange like that. It's only been since like, the past year or so that I've cared about artists and genres and stuff like that. GAH, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!
So. And yeah, I remember hearing of Day to Remember, and Owl City rings a bell... but I've got nothing for Bring me the Horizon. D:
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Name: Todd Wedo Hire
Hit Points:
Weapon: Shoulder Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by StaZ Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:08 pm

I love owl city <3
StaZ
StaZ
Top Brawler/Moderator

Level : 4

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=74806

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarmflames Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 pm

only listen to music if i'm on the computer or while driving that is pretty much it. But I did just get the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time CD that came if you registered it on club Nintendo ^^
Skarmflames
Skarmflames
Pirate

Character sheet
Name: Cyris
Hit Points:
Weapon: Hunters Bow

https://www.youtube.com/skarmflames

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainAndrew Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:46 am

I never forget to switch on my home theater system when I wake up in the morning. So I just start my day with grate music.

CaptainAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down