Utah Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What music genre annoys you the most?

+4
TehWeirdDood
Tsuteto
~Final~
Airhead3
8 posters

Go down

What music genre annoys you the most? Empty What music genre annoys you the most?

Post by Airhead3 Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:31 am

This new screamo genre that try to have deep lyrics but fail unhappily, and their only talent, to me, is being able to have effective wordplay so all their followers will copy paste their lyrics everywhere endlessly. What music genre annoys you the most or you just generally dislike?

Airhead3

Level : 1

Back to top Go down

What music genre annoys you the most? Empty Re: What music genre annoys you the most?

Post by ~Final~ Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:00 pm

This thread should probably go in the non-gaming subforum, since it's about music in general, not music gaming.

Anyways, I can't stand any Screamo, Rap or Death Metal. Anything else, I can litsten to without wanting to rip my ears off.
~Final~
~Final~
Top Karter

Level : 2

Back to top Go down

What music genre annoys you the most? Empty Re: What music genre annoys you the most?

Post by Tsuteto Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Agreed about the moving of topic.

Also, I'm seconding the screamo and death metal. Rap not entirely though, since there's some that I actually rather enjoy ^^
Tsuteto
Tsuteto
Tyro

Character sheet
Name: Tsuteto Dracman
Hit Points:
What music genre annoys you the most? Left_bar_bleue10/10What music genre annoys you the most? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Dragon Sword (Katana)

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:02 pm

I'm not really one for rap, either. Generally, I think I can accept most music, but I could be making things up there. All I know is that my family listens to theatrical musicals on our iPod a lot, so I'm pretty used to those.
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Name: Todd Wedo Hire
Hit Points:
What music genre annoys you the most? Left_bar_bleue10/10What music genre annoys you the most? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Shoulder Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarmflames Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 pm

I don't like screamo and heavy rock very much either. I'm also not really a fan of country.
Skarmflames
Skarmflames
Pirate

Character sheet
Name: Cyris
Hit Points:
Weapon: Hunters Bow

https://www.youtube.com/skarmflames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephiroth Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:23 am

Screamo, Rap, Hip-Hop, I dislike all of them.

Love almost everything else.

Meh on Country though.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Weapon:

Back to top Go down

Post by lanky_gunner Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Country is the worst. Same damn tune every time.

Followed by rap (unless it's used in a creative way, examples being some of the rap songs I like have an actual tune and not just a beat in the background or is meshed with another genre altogether)

Then Hip-hop and Top 40 hits.

I will be the first to say in this thread I like metal, rock n' roll, and screamo music more than anything...as long as it's used at the right time. Sometimes screaming the whole song is annoying, or if the words sound illegible.
lanky_gunner
lanky_gunner

Level : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by deathbysuarez Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:36 pm

You know nothing Airhead3
Most bands that scream are not in the screamo genre
People know that I like Adtr, BMTH, and Alesana
They scream
But in no way part of the genre screamo
They are
Pop mosh
Deathcore
Post-hardcore
Screamo is a Sub division of emo music calling modern emo bands screamo
http://www.urbandictionary.com/iphone/#define?term=screamo
deathbysuarez
deathbysuarez
Amateur

Level : 4

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Weapon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down