Utah Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a new smash scene

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a new smash scene Empty Looking for a new smash scene

Post by Helenkeller Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Hey guise Helen here im new to the forums, and Utah. not new to smash. i have been taking a year break because i havent been able to find a forum to play in. i like to think im good but i need somebody to hit me up on dates, times places i need people to play w to get this dust off. im a main marth, falcon ssb and i play w.e ssbm. i can pitch in for trips if i can get on my curve again need some face time!
HIT ME UP

Helenkeller

Level : 1

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new smash scene Empty Re: Looking for a new smash scene

Post by Ken Neth Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Hey I noticed your post from a couple weeks ago, so I made an account so I could respond to you. This site isn't really used for much, all the people from Utah use the Utah Thread on smashboards. It won't let me post the link cause it says I'm not allowed to post external links for 7 days as a new member. Just google "smashboards utah thread'

The smash scene in Utah is great. There are quite a few smashers and I think you'll find yourself at home in no time. Check out the Utah thread, or you can reply to me here if you want to know anything else. Hope to see you around.

Kenny

Ken Neth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helenkeller Tue May 08, 2012 8:06 am

thanks kenny!
i made an account last night and posted i hope well see whats up lol im very rusty and need to get back in it.=)
ty again for going out of your way

Helenkeller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down