Utah Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZZ, fuck the URC

Go down

ZZ, fuck the URC Empty ZZ, fuck the URC

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:45 pm

seriously, fuck the urc's shitty ass ruleset.

lets do like japan and get godly broken with SV/FD/BF only and MK LEGAL.

anyone who isnt a complete idiot can see that the URC just does what they do for potential personal gain.

no johns its 100 percent their fault USA got raped in the ass at apex.
also @ your utah thread crap
zzgashi wrote:Third, from now on, I am going to be a hardass and be strict when it comes to how tournaments will be ran. For example, here are things Im going to start cracking down on:
- We will be sticking to a schedule. Through all my TO experience, Ive come to realize just how long it takes to clear rounds in tournaments, so I know about how much time we will need to get things done. I also will NOT allow anyone to enter tournaments late. If you are going to be late for ANY REASON, you must contact me BEFORE THE EVENT HAS STARTED or you WILL NOT be able to enter. Ten Minutes before an event starts, the TVs will start to be cleared. You will be allowed to finish the game currently in progress (matches will need to be finished later, I dont care if its a MM or not), but when it is over, you need to get off.

- DURING EVENTS, MY LAPTOP IS OF LIMITS. If you finished your match, there WILL be someone there to report your match to, you DO NOT have permission to enter in the results yourself.
- There will be at least 1 or 2 break periods in the schedule that will last an hour to allow to make food runs, play MMs and Friendlies, etc. These will be scheduled beforehand and, as mentioned before, WE WILL BE STICKING TO THE SCHEDULE.
- After your match is called to an open TV, you have a maximum of 5 minutes to be there or you are DQ'd from the entire set. There WILL NOT be any loss of a game on this, you are either there, or are DQ'd. We will be originally calling matches well before they even start, so there should be NO EXCEPTIONS when it comes to being there for your match. If you want to get food, have someone who isnt currently in an event to get it for you, or wait for a break period.
There is probably more, but I'll make a post about the conduct changes and such later next week to clarify everything.
1.this rule is going to flat out fail, just because the mexis are the mexis and the entire community meat rides them into the tourney somehow when they dont show up on time.

2. i dont really see a problem with people touching your laptop if you are in a match or something in order to further carryon the bracket, i dont think anyone in our scene (with few exception who i know will cheat that shit seeding or otherwise, but they arent currently active) is dishonest enough to do something that would effect the brackets

3. YES. cuz niggas just up and leave right before matches all the damn time.

4. once again, your are probably gonna get mexid on this one.

мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Level : 2

Character sheet
Name: Captain Falcon's gun
Hit Points:
ZZ, fuck the URC Left_bar_bleue10/10ZZ, fuck the URC Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Captain Falcon

Back to top Go down

ZZ, fuck the URC Empty Re: ZZ, fuck the URC

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:41 pm

URC ruleset is still garbage and the sole reason for USA's failings at apex.

prove me wrong. we raped face until this bullshit happend.
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Level : 2

Character sheet
Name: Captain Falcon's gun
Hit Points:
ZZ, fuck the URC Left_bar_bleue10/10ZZ, fuck the URC Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Captain Falcon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum