Utah Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EA sports: making dumb jocks even dumber.

4 posters

Go down

EA sports: making dumb jocks even dumber. Empty EA sports: making dumb jocks even dumber.

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:37 pm

EA sports doesnt respect you as a gamer simple as that, have you seen they new shit talk commercials? they must think you are an idiot or something first of all, they come on acting like punt fakes and remedial passing plays are ADVANCED or YOU DID BETTER CUZ OF STRATEGY ALONE Very Happy:D:D lol bullshit, theres bound to be REAL advanced techniques that change the game like out of bounds cancelling or pass dashing or some shit like that the no one uses and as soon as someone does itll probably get patched or cause you to get banned from the games online because jocks and scrubs think abusing the games mechanics is "unfair" imagine how boring melee would be if L canceling and wave dashes were banned???? they do that shit wit all they games find an AT to get free item drops in they shooter game. get banned for using it online. and then it gets patched. and your still banned for playing smart. and another thing is they come out with the SAME EXACT GAME EVERY YEAR FOR EVERY GAME THEY MAKE, with minor graphical tweaks, a roster update and like 1 new feature that doesnt really make a difference or is the same shit as something else and on top of that they make all this "dlc" thats already on the damn disc lol yall be gettin ripped off hardcore payin 15-20$ each map pack for a line of code that turns them on 10kb..... LOL SOOOO FAIL anyone who reads that should know JUST from reading it that the shit is already on the disc you would have to be some dumb ass sportsy fellow that got thru high school on playing football alone and doesnt really know the difference between 1-2 and 2+5 i mean come on, are there really that many people out there who skated along through school learning they hurrs and durrs out on the field or on the court? they keep taking advantage of how dumb you are when you buy that same game every year.... but unlike a WoW player you dont even realize it, the EA CEO must have been some nerd that all through out his school days was brutally teased and wedgied by the wanna be pro afaletes i can see the the first page and last paragraph of his future best selling novel right now:

"everything started in school, the vast wealth and riches that I acquired I owe all to the class of 44'. I got up the morning of my first day in highschool, i didnt shower because i had already showered a few days ago so there was no real need for it. I put on my suspenders one leg at a time before putting on my white church shirt and packed my writing utensils safely away in their pocket protector so they would not leak or break. I reached for my glasses on the table, they fell due to my lack of depth perception and broke clean in half from my stepping on them so I had to tape them back together, but its ok it was not the first time ive had to tape them together. My first day of highschool was a warm summer day in a quiet town out west, I thought it was going to be the best day school day ever. mom packed me a peanut butter and pickle sammich, its my favorite. she dropped me off at the front door and said goodbye with a kiss on the cheek and the hall was FILLED with students and teachers I went around trying to make friends with no luck. I figured not everyone new makes friends on their first day but then I felt a sudden tightening of my loins which quickly became painful, the fierce shouts of a tall built varsity football player echoed throughout the hall "WEDGIEEEEEE!!!!" the echoing soon became mixed with the riotous laughter of his friends and random passersby. My eyes became quickly wettened with hot tears of pain. I scrambled around in dismay bouncing off lockers and students, even teachers... I fell to the ground with skull colliding with the cold lineolium floor making a sicken *CRACK*. no one so much as asked if i was ok as lay on the ground my underwearings pulled clean over my forehead... I lay and wept there my entire first period. and that was just my first day."

last para:
"now you all love me even though i fuck you animals on a regular basis like some sick sadistic zoophiliac and I'm showered with PRAISE as I take your money thats just handed to you anyways even though I've said this some of you idiots will still love me forever for giving you the same thing in a new shinier package every single year. To those who wont or now dont love me, umad?"

and 80% of you sports playin, algebra droppin, history skippin mofos will STILL buy madden 20sameaslastyear or call of same game every year or fight night round 2similar2thelast1. why? well... why do flys always get owned by bug zappers? idk they just do.
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Level : 2

Character sheet
Name: Captain Falcon's gun
Hit Points:
EA sports: making dumb jocks even dumber. Left_bar_bleue10/10EA sports: making dumb jocks even dumber. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Captain Falcon

Back to top Go down

EA sports: making dumb jocks even dumber. Empty Re: EA sports: making dumb jocks even dumber.

Post by Yaz Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:29 pm

I almost cried.

This was beautiful.

Thank you for sharing.
Yaz
Yaz
Top Brawl & Melee Smasher

Level : 9

Back to top Go down

EA sports: making dumb jocks even dumber. Empty Re: EA sports: making dumb jocks even dumber.

Post by Marz Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Lol RJ.

I dunno how you come up with this shit. lmao.

Marz
Tyro

Back to top Go down

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:53 am

with words. obv.
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:
EA sports: making dumb jocks even dumber. Left_bar_bleue10/10EA sports: making dumb jocks even dumber. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:14 pm

also this thread should be in news or other games cuz its not just stupid CoD and stupid FPS games.
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by TehWeirdDood Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:11 pm

мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву wrote:also this thread should be in news or other games cuz its not just stupid CoD and stupid FPS games.
Moved. Feel special, you are organizing a community!
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Level : 1

Character sheet
Name: Todd Wedo Hire
Hit Points:
Weapon: Shoulder Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down