Utah Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little assistance for my mother

2 posters

Go down

A little assistance for my mother Empty A little assistance for my mother

Post by Tsuteto Thu May 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Hello everyone

We, (those who use the sewing room) have entered the Bernina sewing room contest. It is a facebook application and only those having a facebook account can vote. WE NEED YOUR VOTES to win the first round. If you are a facebook user or have friends and family that are facebook users, please help us out by casting your vote.

Voting starts today, May 19 and goes through May 25. You can vote for one picture, once a day. So this contest needs your vote every day. Follow the link below and cast your vote for our picture. We would really appreciate your efforts.

Thanks to everyone for supporting us.

Julie Hansmann

BERNINA Ultimate Sewing Room Makeover Contest
Vote for this room to go from drab to fab! You can see all the other whirlwinds ...of creative clutter at the BERNINA Ultimate Sewing Room Makeover Contest
\

Like it says, they've entered a contest to earn a makeover for their sewing room. I'm supporting this, because my mother loves the sewing nights she has with her extended family, and with all the stress that my mom goes through, this would be a WONDERFUL thing for her. If you can vote once a day for every day, all the more better! Even BETTER if you can link to it to other people to vote on Smile

So, please, vote for her? It's a great way to help me help my mom ^^

Last edited by Tsuteto on Fri May 20, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsuteto
Tsuteto
Tyro

Level : 1

Character sheet
Name: Tsuteto Dracman
Hit Points:
A little assistance for my mother Left_bar_bleue10/10A little assistance for my mother Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Dragon Sword (Katana)

Back to top Go down

A little assistance for my mother Empty Re: A little assistance for my mother

Post by TehWeirdDood Thu May 19, 2011 11:43 pm

I'm down! Just gotta vote daily? Should be fine.
TehWeirdDood
TehWeirdDood
is delicious

Character sheet
Name: Todd Wedo Hire
Hit Points:
A little assistance for my mother Left_bar_bleue10/10A little assistance for my mother Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Shoulder Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuteto Thu May 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Yep yep! And if you can repost for your friends to vote for that too, that'd be AWESOME!
Tsuteto
Tsuteto
Tyro

Character sheet
Name: Tsuteto Dracman
Hit Points:
Weapon: Dragon Sword (Katana)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum