Utah Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Go down

Rate this game

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater I_vote_lcap0%Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater I_vote_lcap0%Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Empty Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Post by Skarmflames Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:41 pm

Wow, what a game. I just recently finished playing it with 100% completion. For what it achieved for it's time is amazing! Shocked  The story is well put together and feels like you're watching/playing a movie. All though I have high praises for this game it dose have its faults. For one the controls have a HUGE learning curve. You'll need to play this for a good 8 hours to really get the controls. Not to mention that this is the only PS2 game that I know of that uses the pressure sensitivity in the buttons (so many accidental slit throats  Crying or Very sad ). And sometimes you get caught when you think you're far away and hiding well enough! But besides those I can't recommend this one enough. Personally it's tied with MGS1 for best Metal Gear game. So those are my thoughts of this masterpiece. What did you guys think? I leave you with the best song Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx76RGHbfms
Skarmflames
Skarmflames
Pirate

Level : 1

Character sheet
Name: Cyris
Hit Points:
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Left_bar_bleue10/10Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Weapon: Hunters Bow

https://www.youtube.com/skarmflames

Back to top Go down