Utah Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragona Castlle Siege awaits!!!Get a chance to win Alienware Laptop and IPAD 2's

Go down

Dragona Castlle Siege awaits!!!Get a chance to win Alienware Laptop and IPAD 2's Empty Dragona Castlle Siege awaits!!!Get a chance to win Alienware Laptop and IPAD 2's

Post by BettinaBaby Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:13 am

Hi! Guys, I've been playing Dragona for quite awhile now and It just happened that I bumped into this game while I was googling for new Free to Play MMORPG. Actually I started Playing Dragona Korea due to curiousness, why? I saw their gameplay and graphics at youtube. Actually I did a reseach about this game and It was awesome. It's like WOW combined with Aion with more additives like Dragon Transformations and more. Also what intrigue me most that made me play this game is the Battle style, why? I think this game is build for battle since they have different types ob battle systems like Battle of Celebration and Battle of Death, that is held hourly and its your choice if you join it. Also they have a PK system starting at lv 23. My friends and I tried to PK players however we were the ones killed haha.. Its also your choice if you PK and there are many consequences. Anyway since i can’t understand korean I found out that Philippines has an English version of Dragona and my friends and I moved there to learn more.

Dragona Castlle Siege awaits!!!Get a chance to win Alienware Laptop and IPAD 2's Website

Have you heard of their game events?
Its Purian's Wrath:

All you need to do is craft a unique item and upgrade it to +10 So Simple! I'm almost there I'm now at +6
1st prize is an Alienware M17 laptop! @_@
2nd - 6th prize will receive a "IPAD 2 16gb"

Dragona Globals Latest Update!!!
Castle Siege will Start this February 18, 2012 “Saturday” from 8:00 PM til 10:00 PM PST. You may register your guild and show everyone that you have what it takes to control the whole Dragona.

Info’s about Castle Seige:
Guild Master: will receive LB-Ezulan (175 Movement Speed) – You will be the only player with this mount in-game. Also you will receive a Full Dragon Transformation Amarantis – Be the dragon in-game.
Castle Owner: Will have the control on the games economy, free warps, assign taxes, raise guild funds and more.

For those who are playing Dragona Global please help me craft this items and upgrade it to +10. I'll share/split up the prize.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the Castle Siege and I think It's coming this February!

Come Play with me Guys!
BettinaBaby
BettinaBaby

Level : 1

Back to top Go down